As iotspot believes in a user centered working environment, we focused on improving the user experience of the iotspot app in the latest release. Over the past few months we have been actively gathering user’s experiences and feedback.
As we all know, offices are used differently nowadays. These changes also affect the way iotspot is used. These insights have led to some important updates in the app.
- View who will be in the office tomorrow in a swipe
- Check the availability of your favorite desk for tomorrow in a swipe
- Check the availability of desks in your team zone tomorrow
- Future bookings in maps available
- Agenda selection simplifications
- Future bookings from the homepage buttons
- Integration between maps and overview pages
- Open maps directly from any page or zone
- The (iotspot) overview page has been extended with maps. So, you can see the location of a department.
- Go directly to Maps from My Favourites, My Colleagues and the Home zone
- Reduction in number of buttons
- Change language settings via the App’s settings in the iOS version
Are you already using the app? The updates are pushed automatically. So, check the app to see how it works. Or download the iotspot app to try a free demo.
As iotspot believes in a user centered working environment, we focused on improving the user experience of the iotspot app in the latest release.
The discussion about the current use of the office building and the way we work has been going on for a long time.
Test iotspot: download the app or request a free starter kit.